"If you find yourself connected to this creation, chance are is that you may find yourself constantly thinking about changing the world around you for the better. By this, we do not mean a mere passing thought, but an actual seed that has been growing in your mind for some time which is starting to leave you in a state of unrest. Even though you may be at point in life where you have settled down with a family, built a good career or maybe even close to graduating, the idea of this thought changing the world began to get louder the more you ignored it.
The seed of transformation normally begins with a shift in your heart. I remember the moment I felt that my life was pulling me into a different direction. Back then in 2010, I was managing 5 different food & beverage outlets in Hard Rock Hotel, Penang; a global brand with almost 200 over locations worldwide. The funny thing is, I was only 23 at that time, however i've had 8 years of experience under my belt as I dropped out from school and began working when I was only 15 years old.
Being part of the Hard Rock team was one of the greatest blessings that i've had as it ingrained the values of philanthropy, kindness and compassion into my soul. They showed me what it meant to serve in a company that serves the people. It thought me that the freedom of embracing who we are, and the power of using our uniqueness to collective contribute to something greater than us can be the most powerful thing in the world. It showed me what I needed to see in order to hope once again that a greater can be achieved no matter how slim the chances are; and though we may be spending the rest of our lives to see it through with a 99% chance of failure, the glimmer of hope that comes with the 1% of pulling it through can be the greatest motivator in the world.
Back then, i didn't quite understand my actions for leaving the job at Hard Rock as I was sure, the company and bosses that I was working under had beautiful plans for me to grow and flourish within the brand. I took a leap of faith and dived into the world of business, only to loose all stability that I had built my career upon and to live each day with uncertainty. I lost all my savings, been in debt multiple times, had to live off my parents and CG (girlfriend back then) on many occasions, laughed at, ridiculed, looked down upon yet here I stand, foolishly still believing in the dream that i've set my sights on.
As i write these truths out, it looks like i made a foolish move of leaving the company that i dreamt of working in. However the feeling that I had in December 2010 and now in my heart has never changed. I knew it was the right decision for me. The only problem was, i didn't know the road that was ahead. I had a plan, yes, but looking back at my plans and the road that i've travelled, it was clear that i went off course, to a whole new universe by following my intuition; which ultimately led me to this very moment.
The lesson that I want to leave you with is, follow that voice in your heart. I don't know how many times we will be blessed with the opportunity to transform our lives. Most of the times, it leads us down a road of endless struggles, and we may not even see the reality that we we've been dreaming off, however what you become in the process is something that no amount of money or pleasure can ever come close to the feeling of fulfilment that you'll get.
So surrender your plans and dreams completely to God or Karma or Life or the Universe; whatever you call it, and make way to God's dreams for you...
This piece was made with the intention to connect your heart with your Divine purpose; and to give you the courage to follow the vision that Life has in store for you which will ultimately bring about the most unexpected yet remarkable transformation in your life."
10% from each purchase goes back into our World...✵
By taking home this beauty right here, know that you've given back to the World...
Category : Bracelet
Material : Natural Stones, Brass
Stones : Amethyst, Tiger's Eye, African Jade, Agate, Malachite
Colour : Dark Purple, Black, Green, Gold
Thickness : 10mm
CUSTOMIZED ORDERS :
For customized orders, our designers will contact you within 48 hours from your purchase time and guide you step by step in the process of creating your own masterpiece.
1) Natural Stones:
Malachite: Stone of healing and change, if you're attracted to the vibrant colours of malachite, maybe because it's a time for change. Known as the stone of transformation, this beautiful stone is a great stone for clearing away all unnecessary blockages that are holding you back while igniting the fire in your hearts to chase your dream. A powerful stone to cleanse negativity, malachite is a powerful guardian of the heart, encouraging growth and progress; basically to turn over a new leaf and begin again.
Amethyst : In ancient times, the amethyst was worth as much as diamonds. Stone of faithful love, fire & passion, creativity, spirituality and sobriety. Brings new ideas to life and also a talisman of focus & success.
Buddstone aka African Jade : A stone of stamina & patience, great for parents, teachers, elders & caretakers. Abundance for business, improves intuition, hearing, lightens our body, removes energy blockages, connection to elders
Agate: Strength, Relaxation, Balancing Yin Yang Energies, Anger Management, Good Luck, Heals Relationships, Improves Eyesight, Relaxation, Love, Harmony, Marital & romantic fidelity, protection, Children's amulets
Tiger's Eye: Protection, willpower, intuition, confidence, clarity, heal broken bones, fertility, enhances other stones, courage in recognizing ideas
Stay Different, Stay Real... always
CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE