September 29 2022 – Joshua Levi Rasen
Why Am I Attracted To This Stone?
-Seeking to connect deeper spiritually
-Seeking divine guidance & protection
-Desires to let go of the past
-Seeking a new beginning
-Seeking the gentleness and kindness of love
-Seeking clarity over something that has been bothering you
-Hoping for divine intervention
How Can This Stone Help Me?
- Helps to release, let go and to enter the flow of life
- Helps to bring out pain that has been suppressed and transmute (transforms) it into pure angelic light
- Brings the divine vibration of the angelic realms
- Cleanses away toxic or negative emotions / memories that may linger in our system
- Clears energy blockages by inviting Divine light into our lives
-Attracts Love, fertility and maintains fidelity.
-It's high frequency helps us to open up to the higher dimensions of life and aids us in receiving messages from the Universe
- Brings peace, purity and clarity to one's mind
-A great stone to ward of evil and protect our aura from unclean forces
-Helps is protecting spaces and raising the vibration of the room
Wisdom From This Stone:
"The best way to understand the experience that the Selenite brings into our lives is to think back of moment where you felt your awareness open up in a way like never before. Its the feeling of having a deep sense of love for life; a day that felt like a gift and a blessing; a moment where you felt on top of the world, like you were the luckiest person alive...
It's that moment of brilliance, the insightful genius and that 'AHA' moment. Its the feeling of rising from a defeat, the feeling of being guided; moments of 'Grace'. Do you rememeber the last time you felt like God or the Universe had you completely under their wings? As if you were secretly their favourite child?Now imagine feeling this way almost everyday. That's what the Selenite brings...
When CG and I connected to this stone for the first time, we were overwhelmed by its beauty and magnificence. A few words dominates my mind today when I think of the Selenite. Words such as Purity, Angels, Love, Guidance, Divine, Grace, God...
If you've ever had the chance to be called to this stone, you will realize that God exist not only in nature, but in you. You'd be in awe of the magnificence of this stone and the energy that it brings. You'd quickly be humbled by how small you are; but excited for the possibilities that lies ahead for the Divine in you...
The Selenite brings about a feeling of gratitude, love and appreciation for life. It fills you with a renewed sense of Hope; a new beginning; a sense of 'knowing' that everything is going to be alright. It draws out the hurt from within and aids in making peace with the past that is no longer serving your higher purpose.
It connects you to the deepest part of yourself, clearing away the blockages that has been holding you back from shinning your inner light. It moves you to desire and experience the divinity of life; the divinity of our souls.
Being called to the energy of this stone also means that we are being called to serve the energy of our souls. It means that our path is guided, protected and anointed. It means that our blessings are responsibilities; opportunities to serve that which is Greater than us.
By honouring our call to service, we acknowledge that our life is a 'Gift' to this world; a gift to humanity; and by recognizing that, we not only honour our lives, but also the Divine in us...The 'God' in us... "
This stone was named after the Greek goddess of the moon...
It is known for thousands of years as a 'Goddess stone' ; said to be vibrating in the frequencies of the angelic realms. In ancient Mesopotamia, this stone was used to keep sickrooms free from evil spirits.
A banishing ritual at least five thousand years old, describes the use of a paste made from bitumen (black paste) and gypsum which the priests smear on the door of a sick man, and painted as images of an apkallus, “sages,” upon the side wall, as well as the head and foot of the bed to protect the sick from evil. It was believed back in the days that 'health' is our natural state of being, and 'sickness' was a form of demonic attack.
The use of this stone can be found in the Bīt Mēseri, which is an ancient Mesopotamian ritual text written on four tablets in cuneiform. The text which was found in the Library of Ashurbanipal in modern-day northern Iraq near Mosul, was named after the Ashurbanipal who was the last great king of the Neo-Assyrian Empire.
Legend speaks of a tale in which Gypsum is depicted as Ninurta (a deity), who chases the bitumen, Asakku (a demon causing the illness). In this story, Ninurta used the power of crystals coupled with sound therapy and other deity figurines to do battle with Asakku until he is caught in a ritually created net and banished to the Otherworld. Once the spirit has been expelled something must be put in its place. As 'This Stone' holds the divine light of the gods, it was used to fill the void so nothing else could attach to it in its place...
On the other hand, a Kabbalistic creation myth explains that God was everywhere before the universe existed, but he had to inhale to create space for our world. In order for Him to be present in creation, he formed vessels of divine light to populate the universe; however, they shattered and spreading across the realms, being lost to those unfamiliar to its beauty. As this stone is believed to be the Vessel of this divine light, its task is to reunite the shards of the divine with their source.
In the Medieval world, this stone was said to contain an image of the moon and was believed to grow or shrink in accordance with the lunar phases. If carved with the two phases of the moon and worn around the neck, it was believed capable of inspiring love, safeguarded pregnancy and ease the birthing process, bestow peace & harmony, reconciled lovers, and heal those suffering from consumption...
- selenite is a variety of gypsum
- CaSO4 · 2H2O
- from the Greek σελήυη, for "moon," in allusion to the moon-like white reflections.
- talisman for women, bringing radiance and harmony, and support through all cycles of life.
- Wear selenite to attract love, fertility, and to maintain fidelity;.
- induce calm throughout pregnancy and motherhood.
- Keep a Selenite angel where moonlight shines on her to spread warm, loving energies.
- may also enhance chances of reconciliation. Send a small piece to someone with whom you wish to reconnect.
- ideal for gridding a space, creating a safe, uplifting environment protected from outside influences when placed indoors in the corners of a house or room, or in the workplace.
- prized by crystal healers for purification and all types of energetic cleansing because of their pure vibration.
- can be used to detach entities and thought forms from the aura and to prevent anything external from influencing the mind.
- can greatly amplify the energies of other stones
- Utilize Selenite to decrease shyness and reserve in one’s professional life, and to aid in materialistic pursuits related to business and making a profit.
- fosters harmonious partnerships, and brings insight and good judgment during disagreements or negotiations.
Physical healing properties
- it directs high-frequency energy into the body to stimulate physical healing.
- It is often used to align the spinal column. (With a Selenite crystal or wand, trace the spinal column from the base of the spine to the back of the neck to remove blockages, or travel in the opposite direction to smooth the flow of energy.)
- it strengthens the core physical structure by promoting flexibility within the muscular system, as well as supporting the bones, nerves, and tendons.
- can be used to assist in treatments to correct disorders or deformities of the skeletal system, and for stabilizing epileptic disorders.
- Selenite may be used as an emotional stabilizer to calms mood swings and aid attention deficit disorder.
- can be utilized as a boost for youthfulness and vitality, and to help extend one’s life span.